Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day One

Having never done a "blog" before I simply title my blog today as "Day One". I will eventually get the hang of it as I get used to my new computer and new keyboard (which is way different from the old one).

I am in the process of trying to duplicate a lot of the material and pictures, recipes etc that I lost when the old computer took a nose dive a couple of weeks ago. Valuable lessons have been learned.

I decided to start a blog because I wanted to share my boring life with anyone who cares to read about it. I will post recipes, pictures, farmlife, info while we travel and just general stuff that life is made of. I will probably also publish a lot of the unique and highly interesting stuff my grandkids are up to. Can't wait can you?

I think this might be fun and will hopefully find folks interested enough to keep me doing it.
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you are enjoying my blog!